Scanners & Imagers
In your warehouse, manufacturing facility, supply yard, healthcare facility, or delivery route, our hand-picked scanners and data terminals combine industry-leading data capture technology for a diverse base of industrial users.
Featured Product Series: Zebra LI3600 Ultra-Rugged 1D/2D Imagers
- Superior scanning performance in any condition, even under heavy shrinkwrap or damaged, dirty or poorly printed codes
- The most indestructible design in its class, operating reliably after 5000 8 foot drops to concrete
- Zebra Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates the wireless interference that Bluetooth devices can often create in the network
- Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy) provides lightening fast wireless communication and maximum energy efficiency
- Longest battery life - 70,000 to 100,000 scans on a single battery charge
- Sharpest aiming pattern in its class, ideal for first-time, accurate capture of barcodes in pick lists
The Danby Group strives to offer our clients the absolute best-in-class scanners and imagers, offering expert advice on the best device for a specific application. Manufacturers have developed many innovative features such as touch-screen controls and the ability to mount an iOS or Android device directly on a hand-held computer or scanner for efficient data collection anywhere. Technology advances assure complex codes are successfully read at any conceivable angle. The product lines include both hand-held and fixed scanners, general purpose or rugged handheld scanners and terminals built to withstand heavy use and harsh conditions. Let us help you pick the right hardware for applications such as UID/UDI Compliance, automated document handling, asset tracking, inventory management, and quality/process control tracking.
|Zebra DS3608 1D/2D Imager/Scanner||Zebra LI3600 Rugged Wireless Scanner||Datalogic Gryphon™ I GBT4400 2D Scanner|
|Honeywell Scanners||CipherLab 1600 Scanner/2D Imager||CipherLab 1166 |